Skocz do zawartości

Nasza strona utrzymywana jest wyłącznie z reklam. Dlatego prosimy o wyłącznie AdBlocka w przeglądarce podczas korzystania z witryny https://megane.com.pl

Sklep z częściami do Renault - sprawdź iParts.pl

Winter tyres

meganeman

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello,

Is there also law that you have to change summer tyres to winter tyres at 15.11.? I have to change them this weak:)

Which tyres do you use?

I have Micheline Alpin A2 and I am very satisfied with them:).

i have the same tyres :mrgreen: AlpinA2 195/65/R15 and i'm pleased with them too

as to the law, no we don't have such thing, ewerybody changes when and if they want, but most people do change when the winter comes. i've changed my tyres just yesterday as my father also did :)

i have the same tyres :mrgreen: AlpinA2 195/65/R15 and i'm pleased with them too

as to the law, no we don't have such thing, ewerybody changes when and if they want, but most people do change when the winter comes. i've changed my tyres just yesterday as my father also did :)

We must drive with lights swithed on in winter. Unfortunatelly without regulation about tyres. I do use them - the Klebers. Not bad - middle class.

Zdrówko

:mrgreen:

In Megane I've got a Kleber Krisalp 3H 175/65/14'

In my favourite car :) R5 I've got a Pirelli SnowControl 155/70R13'

hmmm I don't know when I change summer tyres to winter tyres - maybe in this weekend :roll:

For Kleber Krisalp 3H I can say only good opinions...

But Pirelli SnowControl is a new gift for R5... ;-)

My english is not very well :-/

I can belive that GY 7 are the best:)

No panik about bad English or even Polish greetings (I will learn something:)).

So you also don't have a law to drive with your lights on during the day? We have both laws for this and I think they are very good!

I can belive that GY 7 are the best:)

No panik about bad English or even Polish greetings (I will learn something:)).

So you also don't have a law to drive with your lights on during the day? We have both laws for this and I think they are very good!

Lights: we are to use them since 1 November till 28 February.

Than as you wish.

Zdrówko

We must drive with light all year.

which is good thing IMO. ive reprogramed lights to start always after engine start, so i really dont care about law.

I have to buy new winter tires for my megane. I'm thinking about Nokian WR or GoodYear UG7. The price is almost the same.

strange. here it was almost $20 difference per piece - ug7 are cheaper.

and about Nokian WR, my father has them in LII, exactly 205/55/R16/91H. i had the oportunity to test them during whole winter on an icy/snowy plane runway and outside the town, where you have to have a shovel and chains to go anywhere. i must say tat i'm amazed, positively!!!

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 lata później...

There is one interesting thing - there are no law regulations that would make you use winter tires in poland. But if you have car accident, insurance agent will check what kind of tires do you use... I've heard about decision of one insurance-company to not to pay money because of wrong kind of tyres (fellow had summer tyres in winter of course). So.. if you will risk it will be only your risk.... :)